Thursday, October 20, 2011

Supergoop!

My husband and I just got back from the most beautiful vacation in the Turks and Caicos. We had the most wonderful and relaxing time.  Expecting #3 this winter means this will be the last trip like this in a looooong time (better save up that relaxing feeling)!  We were there for a wedding and it really was just a breathtaking island of beauty.  Here is the view from our room.


First thing I wanted to share with you all is that the hotel had Tervis Tumblers in all of the rooms.  Those are made in Florida- how cool is that?  And I wanted to share with you a new product (made in the USA) that I fell in love with while I was on vacation.  Supergoop!  The bride left in our welcome bags a a few packets of Supergoop! Sunscreen Wipes.


They are awesome!  I have never seen sunscreen in a wipe form until now.  They were perfect at the beach when you needed a little extra coverage!  And so easy to apply.  I think this will be a new necessity for my children next summer.  What I also love about this company is that their sunscreen is free of parabens, petrochemicals, fragrances, and phthalates.  They have a variety of products that are all made in the USA (with the exception of one- Save Face Serum). Here are a few of Supergoop!'s awesome products.

.

To shop Supergoop! online, click here. To find a retailer near you, click here.

Keep your skin safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...