Monday, August 15, 2011

Nailpolish is Paradise...

We love getting pedicures!  Escaping to the local mani/pedi salon is always a SO appreciated hour of peace and quiet.  Plus, who doesn't like to have pretty toes!  I always bring my own color with me to the salon, because there is nothing more disappointing than being there and not being able to find a color you like.  I happened to be shopping at a local boutique this spring and found a brand of water-based nail polish with seriously delicious colors.  I immediately bought a few and then noticed that they were not only Made in the USA but also non-toxic and eco-friendly.  Talk about hitting the jackpot!  The company's name is Scotch. To find a local retailer click here, or to purchase online click here.  We love all of their colors, but here are a few of our faves:

Whisper

Tarten Swizzle

Stiletto

Blood and Sand

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...