Monday, November 7, 2011

Superheros

My son just turned 5 this weekend and it was all about superheros.  Little boys (and girls) love superheros and want to save the world!  I love the imagination little ones have when they are in costume.  I have been searching for a superhero costume for my little superhero.  Something that is good quality, cute, personalized and made in the USA.  I found the perfect one and plan to order it immediately for Christmas!  Does it get any cuter then this?


The company is called BabyPop Designs and it is owned by Sherry Aikens, a mom and superhero creator!  She started her business after leaving the corporate world for motherhood.  To read about her story, click here.  They make the cutest superhero products: masks, capes, gloves, tee-shirts, etc.





And for the little ladies...


To shop BabyPop Designs for your own little superhero, click here.

I cannot wait for my son to open his this Christmas.  (shhhhhh....don't tell him, it's a secret)  He is going to be the cutest superhero!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...