Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I See Me books

When my son was born five years ago (where does the time go?), I received the most adorable book that spelled out my son's name.  
It was so personal and special and to this day he loves this book.  Then, when my daughter was born, she received the same book, but a girl version (see below).  Again, it is a family favorite.
 I See Me Books creates these adorable stories.  They have 13 books, all unique and delightful, that are personalized to include your child's name.  And great news, they are made in the USA (Minnesota, in fact).  They are hard backed, excellent quality books that will last a long time.  They even have some super cute ones about the holidays:
 Every child loves to be read a story about themselves.  As the author of I See Me Books writes, " Our mission is to increase self esteem in children through personalized books that celebrate the uniqueness of each child.  The goal of our books is to show each child how absolutely unique and special he or she is, to teach the child how to spell his or her name, and to build vocabulary skills."

What a perfect baby gift or holiday gift for your favorite little one.  To view their collection and shop, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...